Reverse Osmosis San Antonio
Ready to enjoy delicious water in your own home?
Our systems are so effective at removing impurities that the taste matches what you’ll get from bottled water.
The secret sauce? We use the same exact filtering process the big companies use. In fact, we’re willing to say that water coming through our system is often even tastier.
Why You Should Choose Reverse Osmosis
We highly recommend choosing our system for the following reasons:
- Better quality water. Our system removes nasty odors, improves the appearance of the water, and it tastes great! All contaminants are removed through our quality filtration process.
- Saves you money. Americans spend a lot of money on bottled water. You can become a household that doesn’t. Our water is so tasty that our customers can’t tell the difference. Cancel your water delivery order, buy a multiple use water bottle, and you’re done. Infinite delicious water right from your home is at your fingertips.
- Easy maintenance. The only thing you need to do is to occasionally clean and/or replace the filters. These are easy to access an inexpensive to buy.
- Our systems are not big and bulky eyesores. They’re discreet, attractive, and come in a variety of different colors to match your home’s decor.
- Our systems beat most others on the market, being able to purify up to 50 gallons daily. You can be confident you won’t run out of safe drinking water!
- Eco-friendly. Plastic is not good for Mother Earth. Switch to a our system and you won’t have to buy another bottle of water again!
- Alkaline water. Your body will easily absorb alkaline water, meaning you can remain hydrated throughout the day more easily. Our system also adds minerals to your water to optimal health benefits!
How Does Reverse Osmosis Work Exactly?
The process of reverse osmosis is actually relatively simple. Water pressure (in our systems, we use the pressure from your own home, reducing waste) pushes water through a membrane system, which ‘catches’ all impurities as clean water passes through. All of the nasty contaminants that are unhealthy, reduce water quality, and make it taste ‘salty’, are removed through the hyper-filtration process.
We use the advanced FILMTEC™ TFC membranes, which are the best available on the market today. The superior membrane system has additional filter layers compared to generic systems, which ensures impurities are removed. All of the rejected material is rinsed down your drain, ensuring it never gets close to your clean and tasty glass of water.
These are some of the impurities that reverse osmosis removes:
- Nitrates and Sulfates
Get In Touch for an Estimate
If you’re tired of wasting money buying bottled water, get in touch today for a free estimate. Our technicians will be happy to give you a full explanation of how our systems work and how they can help your home achieve clean and delicious water. We’re happy to discuss your individual requirements in detail without at any point pushing you to buy.